CE Testing and Certification
Washington Labs is an approved CE Testing laboratory and European Commission Notified Body (NB1317). We have many years of experience and expertise in the Emissions Testing Services, Immunity Testing Services, and Wireless and R&TTE Directive.
European Emissions Testing Services
- EN55011 ISM Equipment
- EN55014 Household Appliances
- EN55022 Information Technology Equipment
- EN55013 Broadcast Receivers
- EN55015 Luminaries
- EEN60555/EN61000-3 Power Line Disturbances
European Immunity Testing Services
- EN61000-6-1 Generic Light Industrial & Household
- EEN61000-4-X Basic Immunity (All Parts)
- EEN60601-1-2 Medical
- EN55024 ITE Immunity
- EN50199 Welding Equipment
- EEN55104 Household Appliances
- EEN55020 Broadcast Receivers
- EN61326-1 Laboratory/Measurement Equipment
- EN61131-1 PLC Equipment
European (Wireless and R&TTE Directive)
- ETSI/EN 300, 301 and 302 Series Radio Testing
- Designated Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) for R&TTE (CAB #1317)
- EMC Immunity to ETSI 489 series standards
Washington Labs is partnered with a Telecommunications Certification Body for Industry Canada certification.
The Trust Factor
We can help. Getting approvals for your products can be frustrating, but it doesn’t have to be. Washington Laboratories, Ltd. specializes in testing and engineering for product compliance, and in technical advisory services for design review and troubleshooting for the electronics community. We are an authority on EMI/EMC, safety and product compliance, and we have an amazing success rate — thousands of approvals for a broad range of clients.
The staff at WLL is committed to providing you with solutions to complex electromagnetic design and compliance problems. That’s why we stand behind our results.
Who We Serve
We’re in good company! The markets our clients serve include: information technology, medical, RF/wireless, telecommunications, industrial, consumer and manufacturing. We can help your company get to market sooner. Call us to discuss your testing or engineering needs. Experience, knowledge, commitment to quality, the right services — all part of the trust factor at Washington Laboratories.
Throughout all these years, we’ve been surrounded by excellent people who have been the real key to our success and ongoing enterprise.