Full Service Electromagnetic Compatibility Test Lab: Extensive experience in a variety of engineering and testing programs for diverse products and systems.
EMC Testing Services
Full Service Environmental Test Lab: Extensive experience in both testing and test plan/procedure preparation, and an emphasis on flexibility and support during testing.
Product Safety Approvals
Complete Product Safety Approvals: U.S., Canadian, European and international product safety approvals can be secured with one stop at Washington Labs.
News and Updates
Washington Laboratories (WL)
Our Testing Laboratories specialize in Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Testing, Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Testing, Radio Frequency (RF ) Testing, Product Safety Testing, Environmental Testing, Electrical Safety, Environmental MIL-STD 810 Testing, MIL-STD 461 Testing, Shielding Services, Wireless Testing, Certification, EMC Compliance Engineering, EMC for Nuclear and Engineering Training. We also provide On-Site EMI and EMC Testing and Evaluations.
Testing & Engineering | Since 1989
Washington Laboratories has more than 30 years of experience in EMC, Radio and telecommunications testing. We are an authority on EMI/EMC, safety and product compliance, and we have an amazing success rate — thousands of approvals for a broad range of clients.
Fully Accredited EMI/EMC Testing Laboratory
Nationally Recognized EMI & EMC Testing Laboratory.
- ANAB: ISO/IEC 17020:2012, ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- TUV Partner Test Lab
- iNARTE Personnel Certified EMC-003168-NE
- BSMI – Taiwan (SL2-IN-E-077R)
- APEC MRA
- ISED Canada – Scope of Accreditation
- Notified Body Number 1317: 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic compatibility, and 2014/53/EU Radio equipment
- Expert and timely solutions for Product Testing and Approvals and Wireless Certifications.
- Particular experience in FCC Part 15, 90, 95, 22, 24, ETSI, EN standards for International and Domestic Regulatory Services for the EMC Directive.
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD), Machinery Directive, Noise Directive, RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Radio Equipment Directive (RED), CISPR, IEC.
- Proven capabilities for Aerospace and Military Standard EMC, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-285, MIL-STD-810 & DO-160 for NASA, Army, Air Force and Navy procurements.
- Environmental compliance testing to include Vibration, Shock (2 displacement), Temperature (-73C to 200°C), Salt Fog, Humidity, Altitude (to 100,000 ft), Transit Drop (Packaged and Unpackaged), Immersion, Combined Vibration and Temperature.
Our design support dovetails with engineering training support under the Washington Laboratories Academy. Learn more about our Upcoming Training Courses, Webinars, Seminar & Events