Presented by EMC FastPass – Andy Eadie, and Washington Laboratories, LTD
This free Webinar can be accessed any time after 8:00AM GMT on March 26th and will be available until March 31st
Available March 26, 2015 – March 31, 2015
According to statistics from one of the largest test lab groups in the world, approximately 50% of products fail EMC testing at the first attempt. This webinar aims to outline the top level reasons for this and offers some insight into how manufacturers can implement processes and procedures to beat the 50% average.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- 8 traits of companies who consistently pass EMC testing (and how you can copy them)
- A birds-eye overview of the EMC problem
- How to create an emissions and immunity test plan and why you should have one
- And much more.
Who should attend?
- Product and program managers that need to understand the EMC compliance requirements;
- Compliance engineers responsible for technical EMC details supporting the product design;
- Laboratory managers and test personnel responsible for developing the test programs;
- Junior engineers that want a top level overview of the EMC problem
This introductory course (approximately 45-minutes) will present an overview of managing an EMC compliance program and introduce the technical video series providing details of establishing a compliant design. Webinar attendees will receive a recording of the presentation and the presentation slides for reference long after the event.
The EMC Testing Essentials Introductory Course will be hosted by Andy Eadie. Andy was a hardware design engineer for 10 years before he went on to open a small independent EMC test lab on Vancouver Island in Canada. He ran the lab for 3 years and now focuses on helping manufacturers to pass EMC and wireless certifications first time at his company EMC FastPass. The company provides online courses, eBooks and services to hardware manufacturers that want to train up engineers on many aspects of EMC, pre-compliance testing, design and wireless certifications.
Learn more about our EMC Testing Services