Compliance Solutions for a Global Marketplace
Washington Laboratories has extensive experience in a variety of engineering and testing programs and products.
From compliance testing to design reviews to specialized test services, from consulting to customized seminars, Washington Labs provides the state-of-the-art facilities, superior engineering and testing services with the knowledgeable staff to help get your company’s products to market faster.
High attention to customer service, quick response time and flexibility have helped Washington Laboratories, Ltd. serve a wide range of clients – from Fortune 500 firms, to small and medium-sized manufacturers in numerous technical markets.
FCC, MIL-STD, RTCA, Europe
Performance & Forensic
Shielding & Facilities
Online and On-site
|*Accredited to ISO 17025|
The Trust Factor – Approvals for your Products
Getting approvals for your products can be frustrating, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Washington Laboratories, Ltd. specializes in testing and engineering for product compliance, and in consulting for design review and troubleshooting for the electronics community.
- We are an authority on EMI/EMC, safety and product compliance, and we have an amazing success rate – thousands of approvals for a broad range of clients.
- The staff at Washington Labs is committed to providing you with solutions to complex electromagnetic design and compliance problems. that’s why we stand behind our results.
We’re in good company ! – The markets our customers serve include:
|• Aerospace||• Commercial||• Consumer|
|• Energy||• Information Techology||• Industrial|
|• Medical||• Military||• Nuclear|
|• RF/wireless||• Scientific||• Telecommunications|
Our services are fully ISO 17025 accredited. We can help your company get to market sooner.
Laboratory and On-site Engineering and Testing Services
We test both at our facility and on-the-road, providing our expertise to numerous clients in the US and abroad.
WLL provides testing of product and facilities for meeting the regulatory and engineering needs of technology innovators.
Our Engineering and Testing Services Feature:
- Automated measurements and data collection and reporting
- Flexible measurement capabilities
- Site surveys: Nuclear, industrial and medical applications
- Combined and integrated programs for EMC, Safety and Environmental
- Discreet measurement techniques: extended and long-term measurements
- Broad and narrow band measurements from DC-220 GH Magnetic field measurements: DC-30 MHz Electric field measurements: 100 Hz – 220 GHz
- Measurements per ANSI C63, C95.1
- Test plan preparation
- Engineering reviews, studies and analyses
Our design support dovetails with engineering training support under the Washington Laboratories Academy
The WL Academy offers national training courses geared to meeting the demands of today’s progressive electronics designs and the needs of the professional engineers – who must bring them to market on-time and on-budget.
Our training suite of courses will help engineers in these sectors gain the practical training they need in an easy to learn environment:
- Complex Military Systems
- State of the art ITE
- Wireless, RFID, broadband, & satellite
- Unique RF to telecommunications equipment
- Commercial and utility nuclear & electrical power
- Aircraft & aerospace instruments and new technology systems
Washington Labs partners with a select group of the most experienced and professional training partners in the engineering industry.
WL Academy instructors are often times engineers themselves in challenging, fast-paced manufacturing and service industries – they get it.
WLL offers a broad variety of educational programs for all levels of EMC and safety design engineers WL Academy’s EMC, Safety, Wireless and Environmental training programs feature:
- full five day programs taught by iNARTE-Certified professionals
- short programs
- laboratory demonstrations
- webinars covering conformity assessment and certification.
Learn more about Washington Labs Engineering Training Services
Wahsington Labs Academy Upcoming Training Courses, Webinars, Seminar & Events