Washington Laboratories has extensive experience in MIL-STD-461G Compliance Testing.
We can help. Getting approvals for your products can be frustrating, but it doesn’t have to be. We specialize in testing and engineering for product compliance.
Military and Aerospace Systems must comply with Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) requirements. MIL-STD-461 is applied to Department of Defense (DoD) procurements for equipment and subsystems.
MIL-STD-461G Testing encompasses a wide variety of test methods for Military and Aerospace Systems such as; Surface Ships, Submarines, Army Aircraft (Flt Line), Navy Aircraft, Air Force Aircraft, Space Systems (Launch), Army Ground, Navy Ground, and Air Force Ground.
MIL-STD-461: Electromagnetic Interference / Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMI/EMC)
We provide testing and design support for the following:
- CE101: AF Currents, Power Leads
- CE102: RF Potentials, Power Leads
- CE106: Antenna Port
- CS101: Power Leads
- CS103: Antenna Port, Intermodulation
- CS104: Antenna Port, Rejection of Undesired Signals
- CS105: Antenna Port, Cross-modulation
- CS109: Structure Current
- CS114: Bulk Cable Injection (RF)
- CS115: Bulk Cable Injection (Impulse)
- CS116: Damped Sinusoidal Transients
- CS117: Lightning Induced Transients
- CS118: Personnel Borne ESD
- RE101: Magnetic Field
- RE102: Electric Field
- RE103: Antenna Spurious & Harmonic Outputs
- RS101: Magnetic Field
- RS103: Electric Field
- RS105: Transient Electromagnetic Field
MIL-STD-461 Testing Methods Chart
Each test method may include various test limits or susceptibility test levels. Contact us for assistance!
Learn more about our MIL-STD Testing Services