Date – TBD
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm ET
This webinar presents the latest information based on the recent Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) training for compliance professionals dealing with wireless device certifications with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulations. The TCB Council training provides the forum for dialogue between the FCC and TCB’s for updates and clarifications for improvement of TCB technical and administrative performance. This webinar provides a summary of activities where the essential information discussed during the training is made available for those unable to attend.
Michael Violette, co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Washington Laboratories, Ltd. Mike has twenty five years of experience in FCC, CE, IC testing and certification. Mike is a professional engineer, and an iNARTE Certified EMC Engineer. He currently is on the Board of Directors of ACIL and RABQSA. He has presented numerous live and webinar events on technical, measurement and regulatory requirements for electronic devices. Mike is a Notified Body for the Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment Directive (RTTED) and EMC Directive.
Registration Opening Soon!
Single registrations and site license registrations (3 or more from the same company) are available for this webinar.
Fees are for a 1 hour webinar
$149 for single license. $300 for site license (up to 10 from the same organization).
*The registration fee includes a copy of the recorded webinar. The recorded webinar will also be available for purchase after the webinar date.
Singles! Six-Packs! Twelve-Packs. Mix and Match to suit your training needs. Select one or more webinars from within a series, or combine your selection with other WL Academy Webinars within the 2016 Calendar year. Pricing options are below:
|Single Seat||Single Seat Six-Pack||Single Seat 12-Pack||Single Seat Case (24 or more)|
|Site License (up to 10)||Site License Six-Pack||Site License 12-Pack||
- If the registrant is unable to attend a particular session the recording and presentation will be provided.
- If Washington Labs Academy cancels a particular event we will apply payment to another webinar or refund the charge for that event.
- Site license holders can list up to 10 different attendees (guests) for each registration (e.g., if buying a site license for the 12-pack, the 10-attendees need not be the same individuals for each event.
When registering for subsequent webinars:
- You must select the appropriate Webinar Pack option, as selected when you initially purchased your Webinar Six-Pack, 12-Pack or Case (24 or more).
- To receive appropriate payment credit you must use the same name and e-mail address as used when you initially purchased your Webinar Six-Pack, 12-Pack or Case (24 or more).
- Single Seat and Site License options are for the purchase of one webinar registration.